Saturday, July 25, 2009

24th of July in Logan

Ok don't be scared but I am actually updating our blog. I have been so busy with school and work that I have not been able to take time to up date since Kolton's B-day (December). I only have one more semester left of school and maybe life can be a little more normal, whatever that is.

The Rootbeer Reunion. Kort, Braden and Trey (he is hiding in the back with the drums) We spent the 24th of July in Logan, with Jon, Becky and boys, we got to see our favorite band play 'The Rootbeer Reunion' it was so fun to watch the show, and Kort what happened to your pants??? Kamren listens to their CDs almost every night when he goes to bed, but we had not ever been to a show.
Kort, Trey and Kamren watching the pie eating contest.

Kamren, Kort, Kolton and Trey watching the parade, from the back.


The front side of the handsome dudes. Kolton and Kamren spent the night and fished, swam, rode motorcycles, chased chickens and got really really dirty. They had a blast. We are so lucky to have such a great family.



3 comments:

Rebecca Fuller said...

OH MY! I'm so excited to see Aimee on the blog!! Yeah for the Fuller Boys and the Rootbeer Reunion!!!

Teri Wadman said...

I am glad you are updating again! :)

Trinity said...

about time you posted again. Cute Cowboys!