Sunday, August 16, 2009

70-miler

The boys and I decided to go for a ride the other day, we went from our house up to Maverick and filled up both bikes with gas, and then we headed for the hills, up the frontage road, through Summit and then up the mountain. It was such a pretty day. We got pretty far up the mountain and I said we better head back because the little bike has a very small gas tank, the boys weren't ready to turn around so we ended up going all the way to Brian Head we filled the tanks again there and then had some ice cream.
Then we headed home, it ended up being 70 miles total. Wow it was really fun. Some of the pictures are taken from a look out that makes you feel like you are on top of the world.

The boys love riding, I guess that I do too.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your family. Wish we had more leisure time, then maybe I would get to see people I miss! Awesome puppy. We have a Yellow Lab too. He is my baby. Take care-Les