Cedar City Skyfestival was really great this year. The balloons flew all three mornings unlike last year when they could not fly at all due to wind. The boys and I got to fly friday morning with Judy for one and a half hours, it was really pretty. We landed about one mile from our house in a hay field. The boys were a little late for school but it was worth it.
You got some awesome pictures. You were the lucky ones. Kennedy was really glad that she got to see Cameron again. Maybe we could get together and all do something sometime.
I'm so glad that I can keep in touch through your blog.
2 comments:
You got some awesome pictures. You were the lucky ones. Kennedy was really glad that she got to see Cameron again. Maybe we could get together and all do something sometime.
I'm so glad that I can keep in touch through your blog.
What a fun thing to do. Flying right over the freeway looks pretty cool!
Post a Comment