Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Teri and Brad's Wedding

Wow another wedding--Teri and Brad were married Sept 25th in the Ogden temple, their reception was in Brad's parent's yard in Liberty. What a beautiful place to have a reception.
Yet another cake made by Aimee. This is my third wedding cake this year, I thought I had almost retired prior to this year. It has been really fun making cakes again. The boys were trying to be cooperative in getting their pictures taken, the yard was perfect for this. They didn't really like it but they tried to play along with my requests. After I took this picture Kolton said "Mom take one of how we really are...".....and this is the pose they chose. What silly boys.

Congratulations to Brad and Teri. I was reflecting on the past couple years and decided that three weddings in a year (fourth will be in Dec) has been much better than last year when we had been to three funerals for younger people by this time. Kolton said one day Mom my church shoes are fine for church but they are terrible for weddings and funerals because I have to wear them the whole day.


4 comments:

Fuller Family said...

I'm so glad that you are a supportive family member and you go to these fabulous weddings then post the pictures for me to see. What a beautiful cake!

Gillie said...

Your boys will be young men so soon. They really are good looking- even when messing around :). Your cake skills are amazing, too. I'm so jealous...

Emilee Pierce said...

Amen on the weddings are much better than funerals part! I totally agree! Funerals suck!:0)Aim, you are the best cake maker! I know they take a lot of time but you do such a good job. I'm so glad i got to have you do mine! We are so lucky to have you for an aunt! -Em

Holly said...

Hey Aimee, it's your long lost cousin here. I haven't seen you for a long time. It's so fun to see you and your boys and your cakes. Amazing!! Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog address on Erin's blog so I can see what you're up to.