Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kamren's Birthday

Kamren turned 9 Sept 26th. We were up north for Teri's wedding so he had his birthday at the Johnson's house. He is way into football right now so I made him a football cake.
There were no presents on his birthday because..... prior to his birthday I asked him what he wanted, and he said a Bow that he could hunt with. Then as his birthday got closer I asked again what he wanted and he said the same thing. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday since we were going to be out of town and he said he wanted to go to Cabella's and buy his bow. We went to Cabella's on his birthday but they did not have the bow he wanted so we had to order it--he was dissapointed but he was excited to be getting the bow he wanted. Jay and Jolene picked up the bow and brought it last week, he was so excited.


2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Happy Birthday, Kamren. It sounds just like him to ask for a bow. What a great birthday present (even if it was sort of late).

Trinity said...

What a cute boy! I can't believe how quickly they grow up.
I hope you have fun with your new bow Kamren. Happy B-day!